Our uniform suppliers are Price and Buckland.
Please click on this link https://www.pbuniform-online.co.uk/stpetersfirstschool to go to their website.
Price and Buckland have developed a sizing video to help parents choose the correct size of uniform for their child. Please follow this link: https: https://youtu.be/L3KJglNfLIQ
Full School Uniform is a compulsory part of your child's education and it contributes to the children’s feeling of belonging to the school.
Jumpers, cardigans and short-sleeved polo shirts, embroidered with the school badge are available from Price & Buckland.
Children are expected to wear a combination of:
* Red sweatshirt or cardigan with the school logo
* White ‘polo’ shirt with or without the school logo
* Black skirt/pinafore
* Black trousers (not denim or leggings) or shorts
* Red check summer dresses (summer term and up to October half term)
* Black or red tights
* White, red or black socks
* Black school shoes (not open toe sandals, crocs, boots or trainers)
* PE kit (in named bag, should be kept at school at all times)
* Red shorts
* White t-shirt with or without the school logo
* Black or white trainers. Daps can be worn for now but may be phased out
* We do encourage tracksuits but they must be black or blue.
TRAINERS ARE NOT ALLOWED AS PART OF SCHOOL UNIFORM
* Jewellery should not be worn for safety reasons. Those with pierced ears should wear one set of studs, not sleepers for the same reason.
* Hair should be cut no shorter than grade 3.
* All long hair must be kept tied back neatly. No make-up or nail varnish to be worn.
PLEASE LABEL ALL ITEMS - as we are not held responsible for any losses.
Labelling clothes and belongings
We are excited to announce that we have teamed up with Stikins to offer parents the opportunity to purchase quality labels for your children’s school uniform, whilst earning the school commission at the same time! This money can then be used to continue to help purchase some of the fantastic resources that benefit our children’s learning.
As we all know, lost property is a problem in all schools and I am sure we are all familiar with our child, at some point, coming home from school with a missing item. As parents, we are aware that time is precious, which is why we think these labels are such a great idea; they simply stick onto the wash-care label of clothing. They can even be used in shoes! Naming of clothing is a school requirement and we are hoping that with this opportunity we can start to eliminate some of parents’ frustrations that surround these issues.
How it works:
Each order placed quoting the school reference number 21605 will provide the school with 30% commission. Simply click on the image below, it will take you directly onto the website, don't forget to add the school reference number!