September 2021 - Return to school
We recognise that many of you will still feel anxious about COVID-19. We will continue to follow Public Health advice on testing, self-isolation and managing confirmed cases of COVID-19. We will endeavour to ensure that our school environment is as safe as it can be.
The COVID-19 phased recovery plan can be found on our website, but I have outlined the key points:
- Face coverings in the playground at drop off and pick-up times will still be encouraged
- Bubbles will cease – we are going back to allowing different classes to mix
- Collective worships will go back to being held in the hall
- Parents will be invited to school for events such as celebration assemblies
- Good hygiene and ventilation will still be an integral part to our routines
Pick up and drop off
We very much look forward to welcoming all children back on Monday 6th September. We will continue the flexible drop off times of 8.45-8.55am. The end of the school day is 3.15pm. Please make sure you let the class teacher know if someone other than parents/carers are collecting your child.
Children will be entering and exiting the school through the classroom doors that will already be familiar:
Oak class door in reception playground
Ash class door in reception playground
Entrance by Alicia’s garden (left door)
Entrance outside Elm class
Entrance outside Yew class
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your continued support and look forward to the start of term on Monday 6th September.